RentAnIdiot recently tested 10 random products warning labels with 100 certified idiots in order to validate the attached warning labels and instructions were easy to understand and follow.
Below are the actual warnings and instructions found on the products.
- Warning: Never iron clothes on the body.
- No keyboard detected. Press any key to continue.
- Warning: Cape does not enable user to fly.
- Ignite lighter away from face.
- Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
- Product will be hot after heating.
- Do not attempt to stop chain saw with your hands or genitals.
- This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark
- These ear plugs are nontoxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe.
- Warning: Do not attempt to remove blade while lawnmower is running or plugged into an outlet.
As you can see at times many companies will spend valuable time and money testing their products before they are released to consumers, but fail to carefully test the warning labels they may attach to these products.
Like all over stages og the test process, RentAnIdiot always tests warning labels during our testing process, you can be sure that utilizing our Certified Idiots, your product will reach the market place safe, and ready to use by all users.